Whether you’re responsible for a home, a small shop, a hotel, or a place of worship, the last thing you want is for something bad to happen to your building. To deter and prevent crime from harming your property, there are many commercial surveillance camera systems to choose from. While guard dogs, hired security guards, and a close proximity to the police may work for some businesses and estates, no measure is more effective at deterring unlawful behavior, and wrongdoing than camera surveillance. Below are the six best commercial camera brands, and models for your security needs.
The Pelco Spectra HD IP High-Speed Dome Camera
- Speco Miniature Weather-Proof Color Bullet Camera For customers seeking discretion, Speco’s Miniature Color Bullet camera is a fine choice. Its robust housing is water resistant, and can comfortably operate between temperatures of -20° F and 120° F, making it an ideal addition for outdoor monitoring. While capable of working in the day or night, this model only requires 0.03 lux to capture pictures, and is extremely sensitive to light. So, for the best results, do not mount or point the Speco Color Bullet at the sun, or other bright objects.
- Pelco Spectra HD IP High-Speed Dome Camera For a crystal-clear picture on your IP camera, the Pelco Spectra never fails to deliver. The clarity of the Spectra HD camera is detailed enough to capture tattoos, and playing cards at a distance. This camera sports H.264 compression in its video quality, and with open architecture connectivity, can be operated with third party software. This low-maintenance camera is perfect for indoor monitoring in homes, hotels, and casinos.
- Hikvision IR Mini Bullet Network Camera The Hikvision IR Mini Bullet’s compact frame belies the power. This 4 megapixel camera records at 30 frames per second at 1080p, and comes pre-packaged with onboard camera software, and a versatile mount. It’s an ideal camera for surveillance around the clock, and while its complexity may stump first-time buyers, it’s a sound addition to your security system.
- Alibi Outdoor Bullet Security Camera The Outdoor Bullet is an ideal camera for safeguarding your home, or place of business. The model’s 2.1 megapixel resolution is perfect for applications requiring high levels of detail, such as facial features or license plate numbers. With an 80 degree field of view, and built-in wide dynamic range, the Alibi Outdoor Bullet’s ability to work in all lighting conditions is hard to rival.
- Everfocus EBN268 Ball Camera This Everfocus model is an ideal entry-level camera. Its relatively small size, and finely-constructed dome makes installation a non-hassle if you already have cable runs, and its inconspicuous profile makes this camera well-suited for small areas, like patios or front doors. The EBN268 does remarkably well in low light surveillance as well, and while this camera can view over 90 feet away with its 3.6mm lens, this model’s photo resolution works best when observing surroundings within 30 feet.
- Bosch IP Camera 200 Series HD For a cost-effective, and high-performing security camera, look no further than the Bosch IP NBC 225-P and 255-P. Both models come ready-to-use with software, and are capable of recording in both M-JPEG and H.264 video streams. These compact, and crisp cameras make the Bosch IP 200 Series great for offices, small businesses, and apartments.
For the finest in commercial surveillance and security, trust On Guard Systems. All of On Guard System’s commercial surveillance camera operations are remotely viewable by PC and smartphone. They can be programmed to transmit clips and snaps when secure areas are breached. In combination with license plate recognition, they make it virtually impossible for criminals to evade detection. Let these professionals keep watch so you don’t have to.